Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Crunchy on the outside, and ooey-gooey on the inside, let’s bake and eat some chocolate chip cookies!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 cookies):
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup bread flour
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup toppings: nuts, dried fruit, more chocolate, etc. (optional)
- In a bowl, add: 3 tbsp granulated sugar, 3 tbsp packed brown sugar, 1 tbsp oil, 3 tbsp yogurt, 1 tsp instant coffee, ½ tsp vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add ⅓ cup bread flour, ¼ cup all-purpose flour, ⅛ tsp salt, ⅛ tsp baking soda and mix until just combined.
- Fold in ⅓ cup: chocolate chips, toppings.
- Scoop batter into 2 inch diameter spheres, and chill in the fridge overnight. (If you’re impatient, then 30 minutes.)
- Bake at 350° F for about 14 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit in the oven for at least 10 minutes before serving.
For optimal results keep the cookie dough balls in the fridge overnight, and then bake. The longer you chill them, the more flavor you’ll get! (3 days is usually the max, though)